The IICT's Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please be advised payments made via our secure online payment gateway on an annual auto-recurring basis will have funds automatically deducted from the account used upon sign-up on the renewal date. We send reminders 28, 14 and 1 day(s) prior to this date to notify you of the renewal.
If you wish to cancel before this payment is deducted, please notify IICT at least 7 working days prior to the due date. You can also view your renewal date at any time by logging in to the members area on the IICT website and clicking on the My Membership links.
The following is a detailed outline of the IICT's Refund Policy:
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
The IICT shall give refunds for purchases made through the IICT Group websites under the following conditions:
- For all Membership registrations and purchases made on the IICT Group websites there is a 14 day cooling off period. Any applicant can choose to cancel their membership and have a full refund* of payments made within 14 days of the transaction±.
- The amount refunded shall be based on the amount of the transaction payable at the time of joining IICT.
- Refunds shall not be given within 30 days prior to the end of the financial year unless the purchase was made within the 14 day cooling off period.
- For all other purchases made through this website the 14 day cooling off period applies. Beyond 14 days the IICT shall not be required to give a refund.
- For any member wishing to claim a full refund on our 300% triple your money back guarantee, a refund can only be made within 120 days of being a member with IICT where the applicants qualifications meet our minimum training qualification requirements and match our current list of approved modalities. If membership and/or insurance is denied for any approved modalities the refund can be claimed only on this basis.
- For New Modality Applications, a full refund can be claimed on the basis if a modality was declined for cover by the insurance provider.
- For Approved Training Provider Applicants, a full refund can be requested if the applicant is declined Training Provider Status by the IICT.
*Less any postage and handling fees.
± All refunds will be made through the payment method utilised when making your original purchase.
¢ Less bank fees and charges..